With the latest covid measures of schools moving to hbl and all tuition and enrichment centres to switch to online lessons, All hannahtuition lessons are going online from 17May to 30Jun 2021.#letsdoit
Minimal classes are affected for May 2021 as most of hannahtuition students are already on tuition break till June. Some of the sec 4 students, who still have classes in May 2021, will switch to online lessons over Zoom from 17May2021.For June 2021, zoom lessons are conducted at the usual class timings.
1) The classes will still be 1hr45mins -2hrs. (As per normal lessons)
2) Student should use laptop or tablet for the zoom lessons and not mobile phones because it will be hard for them to annotate and refer to some questions sent through watsapp/email to their mobile phones at times.
3) All students must switch on their video and unmute themselves only when they want to ask questions or give an answer.
4) Homework will be given for them to do in their practice books. Exam papers will be mailed to students to do as well.
5) For online lessons, student have to mark their homework, take picture and upload them to an app (Hannahtuition is using Seesaw class App for now. Student just need a Gmail email to log in.) I will look through student’s work and feedback on the workings in the app.
6) Recorded teaching videos or audios will be sent to students if they need further explanation on the concepts or homework.
7) All zoom lessons’ fees will be adjusted to 85% per lesson.
Stay safe, restful and hopeful!Together, we can get through this!#getlostcovid