Over the years, i took in NT students. But sadly, i couldnt find any resources for them to practice. So sad.
So over the years, i come up with questions for them. I decided to continue to do more resources for these group of students. Maybe one day, i can published my own NT science book. 🙂
This is one example of one worksheet. Decided to post this after one of my student told me her friend also want some questions to practice.
- State 5 forms of energy apart from light and sound energy.
- What does potential energy means?
- What energy do a moving object exhibit?
- Briefly state the energy conversion for
- Battery operated vacuum cleaner
- Computer when it is switched on
- Explain how thermal energy is transferred when ice is added to a cup of hot tea.
- What is the principle of conservation of energy
- We have the energy to push/pull objects. Where do this energy comes from?
- Calculate how much electrical energy is transformed to light energy when a 20W bulb is switched on for 2hrs and 40 minutes.
- Calculate how much electrical energy is transformed to sound and light energy when a 5750W TV is switched on for 47 minutes.
- Calculate how much power is the electrical fan operating at when 7000J of electrical energy is supplied for 25mins.
- Calculate how much power is the electrical appliance operating at when 540J of electrical energy is supplied for 185 seconds.
- A 1200W heater is used to boil a certain amount of water. The energy consumption is 530J. Determine the time taken to boil this amount of water?
- The electrical appliances X and Y are marked 100W and 125W. If they are turned on the same amount of time, which appliance consumes less energy? Explain your answer.